Thanks for sharing your feedback!
To edit a form, from the Forms Publisher page, click Edit for the desired form, where you can then modify it.
Additionally, you can:
- Click Create Copy to copy the structure of an existing form, without the data. Once created, click Edit to modify it.
- Click Copy Into to copy the data from one form to another. The database structure of the form must match for this to be successful.
- Click Import to import a form from an external file system.
At any time you can do the following:
- Click Save to save any changes you have made to the form.
The page has the following tabs where you can modify the form:
- General: Specify the standard options for the form, such as the form name, as well as specify whether attachments can be added to the form.
- Forms: Specify how the form is displayed , providing the complete specification for the form's interface where you can add layout elements, such as sections, inputs and sub form apps.
Was this article helpful?