Creating and Managing FSM Users
Mobileforce FSM Users collect the Field Service information for each user, allowing your organization to more accurately and effectively schedule work. From the FSM User page, you can specify the user's demographic information as well as their FSM Role, Skills, Schedule, and Office Location.
To view the Users page, click the button to open the Setup menu.
Select Admin and then select Users from the Admin menu.
From here you can:
- Click the button to create a new Mobileforce user.
- Click the icon of a field of an existing user to edit that field.
- Filter the User table to show only the results you need. For more information, see Filtering Tables.
Create a new user
To create a new user, click the button.
Specify the following information and click when finished.
- Name: Enter the name of the user, (Required)
- Email: Enter the email address of the user. (Required)
- Role: Click the drop-down list and select the role associated with this user. For more information about creating roles, see Managing FSM Roles. (Required)
- Mobile Phone: Enter the mobile phone number for the user.
- Work Phone: Enter the work phone number associated with the user.
- Manager: Click the drop-down list and select the user who is a manger for the user.
- Office: Click the drop-down list and select the home office associated with the user. For more information about creating offices, see Creating and Managing FSM Offices.
- Schedule: Click the drop-down list and select the defined schedule associated with the user. For more information about creating schedules, see Defining and Managing User Schedules. This field is required if Enable Availability is set to Yes for the Profile Information.
- Skills: Click the drop-down list and select one or more skills that specify which jobs the user can perform. For more information about creating skills, see Creating and Managing FSM Skills. (Required)
- Designation: Enter the designation associated with the user.
- Daily Starting Location and Daily Ending Location: Click the drop-down list to select the locations where the user will begin and end their day. This location affects which jobs a user with the dispatcher role will assign to the user and when they are assigned. If the user is a technician that will be dispatched and routed, these field are required.
- Login: Click the drop-down list and select whether the user is required to log into the laptop to begin their day.
Edit an existing user
To change an existing user, first click the button to open the profile page.
Click to allow you to edit all of the fields of the profile.
Was this article helpful?