The General tab of the Forms page allows you to configure standard options for the form, such as the form name, as well as specify whether attachments such as pictures or screenshots can be added to the form.
Allows you to specify the name for the form and the optional description for the layout. These names are created by the user when the form is initially created.
Displays the metadata values for the form (such as Created At) that are automatically populated by Mobileforce FSM.
Displays the database table name created when the form is initially created.
Allows you to configure the database rules and restrictions for the form. By default the listinfo constraint is added to the form.
To add a constraint, click the button.
An additional blank constraint is added to the table, specify the desired table values for the constraint.
Specify the following options:
Display the form in Mobileforce FSM
To configure the form to be displayed in Mobileforce FSM, first ensure that Manage Screen is set to Yes.
Once this is set, you can ensure that it is displayed in the Forms page by selecting CPQ, Field Service Management and Connected Portal Experience > Field Service > Forms from the Parent Folder drop-down list.
Specify the devices for the form
Using Mobileforce FSM, you can control which devices (phones, tablets, and computer/web browsers) can access the form. By default, all devices can access the form.
To specify that a device cannot access a form, clear the applicable checkbox in the Show in Parent Folder setting.
For example, if you want to ensure that users cannot complete forms from a laptop, ensure that the Show in web browsers checkbox is cleared.
Specify user access for the form
If desired, you can limit the access to your form to only the desired user roles, as defined by your CRM. When out in the field, technicians work with clients to complete forms and form fields, so often the roles that can view and enter forms is limited.
Click the Access Control field and individually select the desired role(s).
For each CRM role, Mobileforce FSM populates two entries in the Access Control drop-down list, one to include the role and one to exclude the role.
- If you want the form to only be viewed by a single role (for example, only users with the role of technician can view the form), click the dropdown list and select the desired include role (for example, Technician) from the roles dropdown list.
- If you want to exclude a single role from viewing the form (for example, if you don't want users with the role of Sales Administrator to view the form), click the dropdown list and select the desired exclude role (for example, NOT Sales-Administrator) from the dropdown list.
- If you want a form to only be viewed by two or more roles (for example, only users with either the role of technician or dispatcher can view the form), ensure that the Access Control dropdown list is set to Any, and then individually select the desired roles from the roles dropdown list.
- If you want a form to only be viewed by users who have two or more specific roles (for example, only users assigned both a technician and admin role), ensure that the Access Control dropdown list is set to All, and then individually select the desired roles from the roles dropdown list.
Allows you to limit access to who can view and edit the form from the Forms Publisher page.
Specify whether the form is visible for Mobileforce users from the Forms Publisher page.
- Show: Form is visible.
- Hide: Form is hidden.
- Conditional: Allows you to specify conditions that displays the form for Mobileforce users. When selected, click the button to open the Edit Form Expression pop-up window where you can specify the applicable conditions.
Specify whether the form is enabled or disabled for Mobileforce users.
- Enabled: Form is enabled.
- Disabled: Form is disabled.
- Conditional: Allows you to specify conditions that enables the form for Mobileforce users. When selected, click the button to open the Edit Form Expression pop-up window where you can specify the applicable conditions.
Access Control allows you to specify the CRM roles that are allowed to use the form.
- Select All if users must have all of the specified roles in their profile to view the form.
- Select Any if users only need one of the specified roles in their profile to view the form.
Click the roles field and select one or more roles from the list.
Available only for the Save function. Automatically runs a validation before the form is saved. If the validation generates an error, the form is not saved.