The Profile page lists the user and license information for your Mobileforce FSM instance, providing the following information:
- The date range for your company's Mobileforce FSM trial and license period.
- The number of Mobileforce FSM licenses available for your company.
- The status of Mobileforce settings for matching users to specific work orders.
To open the Profiles page, click the button to open the Setup menu.
Select Admin and then select Profile from the Admin menu.
From here you can click the button for an exisitng profile to view it.
Create a new profile
To create a new profile, click the button.
Specify the profile, address, and contact information for the profile and then click when finished.
View an existing profile
To view an existing profile, first click the button to open the profile page.
The profile lists the following information:
- The Start and End Date for the trial or the contract for the user.
- The number of licenses for the profile.
- The contact name, email address, and phone number associated with the profile
Lists the home address associated with the profile, including street address, city, state, zip code, and country.
Lists additional contact information related to the profile
- Default Timezone: Lists the primary timezone for your organization. As technicians have their own timezone, this specifies the timezone that is used for Schedule and Dispatch functions.
- Enable Skills Matching: Lists if Mobileforce FSM is configured to enable schedulers to match technician skills with those required for a Service Task. .
- Enable Smart Route: Lists if Mobileforce FSM is configured to order jobs for technicians to minimize travel time for technicians based on distance and traffic to ensure that the technician can safetly travel between appointments, reducing back and forth travel.
- Enable Plug Route: Lists if Mobileforce FSM is configured to enable Mobileforce to autopopulate empty time windows for technicians with appointments that still preserves travel time to existing Service Tasks.
- Enable Availability: Lists if Mobileforce FSM is configured allow technicians the ability to specify the days and hours that they are available for work, preventing a dispatcher from inadvertantly scheduling appointments for a technician during a time when they are unavailable.