How do I modify my Mobileforce tables?
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Many Mobileforce tables are dynamic, allowing you to modify the table to suit your needs:
- Click any column to sort the table by the column in alpha-numeric order. Click the column a second time to sort by the column in reverse alpha-numeric order.
- Resize the width of a column, by clicking the edge of the left or right column border in the header row, and expanding or reducing the side of the column.
- Change the order of the columns, by clicking the desired column header and dragging it to the desired position.
- Automatically resize the table to fit your screen by clicking the button and selecting Size To Fit Screen from the drop-down list.
- Automatically resize the table to fit the data in the table by clicking the button and selecting Size To Fit Column Contents from the drop-down list.
- Select the columns you want displayed. For more information, see How do I select the columns to display in a table?.
To revert back to the default display, click the button and click Reset Column Settings from the dropdown list.
Was this article helpful?