The following article provides the links for downloading the Mobileforce modules, as well as the UI buttons module, you want to install on your SugarCRM instance, as well as how to install each module and button file using the module loader.
Download Mobileforce modules
You can install one or more of the following Mobileforce modules that will interface with your SugarCRM instance:
- Mobileforce CPQ - Configure, Price, Quote module
- Mobileforce FSM - Field Service Management module
- Mobileforce DSR - Dynamic Scheduleing and Route Optimization module
Click any of the links to download a zip file, which can be used to install the Mobileforce module.
Additionally, you can download the Mobileforce Custom Buttons UI module to be loaded. This module provides buttons that can be placed in the Opportunity and Case Record views in the SugarCRM UI.
Install Mobileforce modules
Once you have downloaded the zip files, you can install the modules from your SugarCRM instance.
- Log in to your SugarCRM instance using admin credentials.
- From the Administration page, select Module Loader located in the Developer Tools section.
- For each module, including the custom buttons module, you want to install, do the following:
- Click Choose File and select the applicable zip file from your local system.
- Click Upload to load the file to the Module Loader.
- From the Action menu, click the Install button for each loaded Mobileforce module.
- When the installation is complete, from the Action menu, click the Commit button for each installed Mobileforce module.