The Equipments entries table lists all of the equipment that is covered by either a Maintenance Contract or Warranty Contract. The table allows dispatchers and technicians to review the equipment that is covered by a contract.
Mobileforce displays the Equipment section on both the Maintenance Contract or Warranty Contract pages, allowing you to review all equipment covered by the contract in tabular format.
Additionally, you can click the button to open the table in its own window.
To add a new document, do one of the following:
- Click the button from the Equipments section of a contract page.
- Click the button from the Equipments page.
Specify the following information and click Create:
- Enter the name, code, and description for the entry, so users in your organization can easily identify the equipment entry.
- Enter the barcode number associated with the equipment.
- Select the CRM account of the client who owns the equipment.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500