Navigating the Mobile App for CPQ
Once you have installed the Mobileforce Mobile app on your mobile device, you can launch the Mobileforce mobile app.
Use your Mobileforce or CRM credentials to log in to the application.
If you need help logging into the app, please contact the Mobileforce admin for your organization.
Select the desired application:
- CPQ: Access Mobileforce CPQ where you can provide quotes and proposals for products or services that your organization is offering.
- Field Service: Access Mobileforce FSM which allows you to streamline and automate the management of work performed in the field.
- Connected Portal: Allows you to access the connected portals for your organization.
Additionally you can select Help to read the user guide, admin guide, as well as review the support cases for your organization.
Accessing the Settings menu
Cliick the icon to open the Settings menu.
The Settings menu displays the current version of the app, and allows you to:
- View any current notifications for your apps.
- Contact Mobileforce Support regarding an issue with the application.
- Logout of the Mobileforce app or change the account currently logged into the app.
The options displayed on the Settings Menu are dependent on whether your mobile devices uses iOS or Android as its operating system.
Mobileforce CPQ App
From the CPQ application you can create and review proposals and quotes.