OAuth is an open standard for authorization that allows .
MobileForce to obtain authorization from SugarCRM to access resources.
To setup OAuth 2.0, you must do the following:
- Log in to your SugarCRM instance using admin credentials.
- From the Administration page, select OAuth Keys located in the System section.
- Create and save a new OAuth Key, ensuring the following.
- The OAuth type is set to OAuth 2.0.
- The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret information is recorded.
- Send the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret information to the Mobileforce team.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500