Using Mobileforce with Pipedrive
Mobileforce CPQ seamlessly integrates with your CRM, so you can easily access the CPQ module from the Pipedrive User Interface as well as creating a proposal from the Pipedrive Deal module. Additional benefits include:
Mobileforce CPQ uses Pipedrive's user credentials when requesting access, removing the need for separate Mobileforce credentials.
Embedded User Interface:
The Mobileforce CPQ user interface is embedded and accessible directly from the Pipedrive interface and has the same look and feel (font, color scheme, and user experience) as any Pipedrive table.'
Implementation of Mobileforce CPQ for Pipedrive
Mobileforce CPQ is a cloud-hosted product, which can be directly implemented to your cloud-hosted Pipedrive platform. Mobileforce CPQ is installed and implemented into your Pipedrive instance from the Pipedrive Marketplace.
If you are logged into your Pipedrive instance, you can access the marketplace by:
Clicking the Pipedrive Marketplace icon in the navigation bar.
Navigating directly to the Pipedrive Marketplace website.
From the Pipedrive App Marketplace, search for Mobileforce CPQ.
Click the Mobileforce CPQ link to access its page, and click the Install Now button.
From the requested permissions page
Accessing Mobileforce CPQ from Pipedrive
Once Mobileforce CPQ is installed and integrated with Pipedrive, you can access the application using one of two methods.
- Creating a Mobileforce CPQ proposal/quote directly from an existing Pipedrive Deal, allowing Mobileforce to populate the quote with the applicable Pipedrive data.
- Launching the Mobileforce CPQ application as a module directly from the Mobileforce CPQ Marketplace App page. From the Mobileforce CPQ application, you can create new proposals, associating it with existing CRM deals and customer information.
Creating a Mobileforce CPQ Quote/Proposal from a Deal.
Pipedrive allows you to create a proposal directly from one of its existing (native) module/objects: Deals.
Open an existing Deal where you want to create a proposal, and click the option menu button and select Create new quote from the drop-down list.
Additionally, you can select List Quotes to view any existing Mobileforce CPQ quotes associated with this deal.
Mobileforce CPQ creates a new proposal/quote in a new window, populating the Customer Info with the applicable information from the Deal.
You can then update the proposal as needed. For more information, see Creating a Proposal.
Viewing the CPQ Module
To launch Mobileforce CPQ application its own module directly, access the Mobileforce CPQ Marketplace App page:
From the Pipedrive Marketplace page, select Mobileforce CPQ, and then click the Manage app button.
From the Mobileforce CPQ Marketplace App page, click the button and select Settings.
When you click the Settings button, the CPQ Setup menu is displayed.
From here you can do the following actions:
- To create a new proposal/quote, from the Mobileforce navigation bar, click the New CPQ Proposal button. For more information, see Creating a Proposal
- To review and approve existing proposals/quotes, from the Mobileforce navigation bar, click the CPQ Proposals button. For more information, see Managing the Proposals/Quote page
- Admins can manage their Mobileforce CPQ instance to suit the needs of their organization from the CPQ Setup menu use CPQ Setup to configure the module.
Creating Proposals for Pipedrive
Using Mobileforce CPQ, you can create a proposal, which is a quote for items or services provided by your company. When approved, the data from the proposal is uploaded to your Pipedrive instance. For more information about creating proposals in Pipedrive, see Creating Proposals in Pipedrive
If users cannot view your proposals in Pipedrive, you may need to have a user with an admin role ensure that their access rights allow them to view information.