Confirm and Configure Mobileforce Installation
Once you have rebuilt your SugarCRM instance, you should confirm that the changes that allow Mobileforce to communicate with the CRM have been correctly installed.
Login to SugarCRM as a user without admin privileges.
Click the More () button and confirm that the applicable modules have been installed:
- CPQ menu for Mobileforce CPQ
- Field Service menu for Mobileforce FSM
- Scheduler menu for Mobileforce DSR
Selecting the Mobileforce module from the menu opens the Mobileforce module in an iframe.
Create an object for each installed module to confirm configuration.
If you have installed Mobileforce CPQ, you should do the following:
- Click CPQ.
- Click Proposals/Quote to view a list of existing proposals and quotes. (The table is likely empty, as no quotes have been created.)
- Click the Add button to create a new Quote/Proposal.
- When finished, open an exisitng Opportunity in SugarCRM.
- Click the CPQ button and select Create to create a new Quote/Proposal based on the source opportunity.
Organize the SugarCRM navigation bar
If you want to configure the SugarCRM navigation bar to better prioritize the CPQ module, you can configure it using your user preferences, where you can select which modules you want to display, as well as the order they appear in the navigation bar. For more information, refer to the SugarCRM Getting Started documentation.