How do I modify my Mobileforce tables?
Many Mobileforce tables are dynamic, allowing you to modify the table to suit your needs:
- Click any column to sort the table by the column in alpha-numeric order. Click the column a second time to sort by the column in reverse alpha-numeric order.
- Resize the width of a column, by clicking the edge of the left or right column border in the header row, and expanding or reducing the side of the column.
- Change the order of the columns, by clicking the desired column header and dragging it to the desired position.
- Automatically resize the table to fit your screen by clicking the button and selecting Size To Fit Screen from the drop-down list.
- Automatically resize the table to fit the data in the table by clicking the button and selecting Size To Fit Column Contents from the drop-down list.
- Select the columns you want displayed. For more information, see How do I select the columns to display in a table?.
To revert back to the default display, click the button and click Reset Column Settings from the dropdown list.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500