Install and Configure Mobileforce: Sugar Instance
The following topics are a guide on how to directly install and configure Mobileforce for an instance of SugarCRM without using SugarCRM Marketplace or Sugar Outfitters.
This direct method will not be recommended when Sugar Outfitters becomes active. Sugar Outfitters is the enhanced SugarCRM Marketplace, which will allow you to more easily install Mobileforce. For more information, see Using Mobileforce CPQ with Sugar CRM
To install and configure Mobileforce for SugarCRM, you will perform the following steps:
- Setup OAuth 2.0 Keys
- Disable Client IP Change Check
- Add an API Platform
- Configure Content Security Policy Settings (SugarCRM 11.0 or later).
- Install Mobileforce Modules and Buttons
- Add Custom Buttons to SugarCRM Views
- Rebuild and Update SugarCRM
- Confirm and Configure Mobileforce Installation
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500