The Summary tab of the Quote UI Layout page, allows admins to select the input variables to show as tabular columns in the list view of the Quotes page. These variables are listed in the Watched Inputs group in the left pane. By default, Mobileforce has provided several default columns, such as name, status, and id. The admin can add and modify the columns to fit the organizational needs.
Additionally, users can add filters to the table to allow specific data to be viewed Admin can configure filters that meet the needs of the sales team,
Mobileforce CPQ Admin adds the Net Total Price input to the Watched Inputs list on the Summary tab.
The Summary tab is divided into two panes:
- The left pane is a tree-like structure listing the inputs for the layout. This pane supports drag-and-drop functionality, allowing you to reorder the inputs.
- The right pane provides the details of the inputs, including the referenced input and the Table UI details.
By default, Mobileforce CPQ creates a Default filter for the Summary page. You can modify it, or create new filters to meet your business needs.
Creating an Input Reference
You can create an input for either the Watched Inputs section or a filter. Ensure that it is selected, and click Add Input Ref.
Click the Name drop-down menu, and select the desired field. Click Add when finished. The Input Reference is added to the left pane, and you can modify its details in the right pane.
Creating a Filter
To create a new filter, click the Add Filter button.
- ID: Enter a valid identifier for the filter. The identifier must only include letters, digits, dashes, or underscores.
- Label: Enter the name for the filter to be displayed in the left pane of the Actions page.
When entering an ID, ensure that the name does not include the prefix "cpq_", as this is reserved for pre-defined inputs created by Mobileforce.
Click Add when finished. The Filter is added to the left pane, and you can modify its details in the right pane. Then you can add Input Referencs to this filter.
Managing Input References and Filters
From the Summary page, you can do the following:
- To edit an input reference or filter, click it in the left pane, its details are displayed in the right. Edit the desired fields and click Save.
- To delete an input reference or filter, click to highlight it in the left pane, and click Delete.
- To reorder an input reference or filter, click to select it in the left pane and drag it to the desired location,
You cannot move Input References between Inputs and Filters.